Korea

Korea

четверг, 7 октября 2010 г.

Life of a graduate student

So now I can reach my blog. In summer I went for thesis defence and exams in my home country - Kazakhstan, and unfortunately, this site did not work there. Now I am back to Korea and can tell everything that had happened to me during all that time. I worked hard to get to the graduate school in Korea. Applied for many universities, including Korea University, Yonsei University, KAIST. And finally entered Ajou University, GSIS, MBA program. Life here is absolutely different from undegraduate student's life. I took only 4 courses, but have to study very much to cope with all requirements! Of course, there are a lot of opportunities for international student. But what I definitely understood - Korea is not a country where someone can get something without working hard on it. Korea encourages hard working students, ambitious people who know what they want to achieve. That makes it a really great country!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий